Marketing Your Home
A list of the steps I take to make selling your home easy for you, while assuring your property is sold at the best price!
- Inspect and asses how to highlight your home’s strong points to achieve maximum market value
- Arrange and coordinate for any needed repairs or cosmetic upgrades
- Create and publish a Virtual Tour of your property to bring additional website traffic to your listing
- Provide additional internet presence through realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Google, Craigslist, Loopnet, etc.
- Add additional exposure through American Dream Realty and my website, www.edalheit.com
- Schedule an open house tour for local realtors
- Submit your home to a Multiple Listing Service
- Promote your home at the real estate board meeting for maximum exposure to other agents in the area
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for the cooperating agents to use with their potential buyers
- Send flyers to top cooperating agents
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the market, both in prices and changes in the money market, and their effects on the sale of your property
- Contact 50 homes in the surrounding area either in person or by mail
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign, a lock box and the use of flyer boxes
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers
- Solicit feedback from the salespeople who have shown your home
- Represent you during offer negotiations and negotiate on your behalf in order to assure you the best possible price and terms
- Handle the mortgage, title and other closing procedures after a contract is accepted
- Deliver your check at closing!
Making your Dreams a Reality